Edgenuity Online Program
All Black Diamond High students are signed up for online Edgenuity classes. Students can take core and elective courses online that will help them acquire the credits they are missing. Edgenuity is available everyday, all day. Students have 24/7 access. The following courses are offered online for BDHS students:
- Language Arts: English 1 - 4
- Mathematics: Algebra 1 , Algebra 2, Geometry
- Sciences: Biology and Physical Science
- Social Studies: US History and World History
- Elective courses
Questions?: Please contact your School Counselors if you have any questions:
HOW TO USE EDGENUITY:
1.) You will need your student ID number. Contact your School Counselor or the main office if you need your student ID number.
2.) Go to the Clever webpage at: Clever Webpage
3.) Log into your Clever account using your student ID number. Your Clever username is your student ID number. Your password is "pusd+your student ID number." (Ex.: pusd1234567)
4.) Begin to work on any of the Edgenuity classes your School Counselor has put onto your Edgenuity account.
Edgenuity is available 24/7!
- It is recommended that you work on your Edgenuity atleast 1-2 hours a day.
- Please take notes as necessary.
- Watch the videos.
- Remember that you must earn a passing grade to earn credits.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your School Counselor.